Molson League Final Standings 2021
Ernestown Oldtimers are the 2021 CHAMPIONS!
League Scoring Overview
This is a quick overview of how we will be scoring the Monday Molson League.
- This year we have 28 teams. Each team will play in a best-ball format, the player with the lowest score on each hole will be recorded.
- Scorecards must be dropped off at the pro shop after nine holes. This is a nine-hole event.
- All scorecards must be completed with a total and team name.
- The handicap will be calculated by the convenor.
- Each team will have a handicap according to the standings from the previous week. The team highest in the standings will hold one handicap. The second-highest team will have a two handicap and so on. All teams in tenth place or higher will have a ten handicap.
- The lowest net score will win the week with ten points. Second place will win nine points, third place 8 points, fourth place 7 points and fifth place will win 6 points.
- The remainder of the teams will win five points.
- The low team for the week will receive an extra 3 points.
- All specialty holes winners will receive 3 points for their team.
- Each holiday Monday will be an 18 hole scramble and points will be awarded the same as a regular week without any handicap being calculated.
- League players will play the tee blocks according to their age. Blue tee’s for under 50 years old and white tee’s for the seniors.
- The league will play under “WINTER RULES” preferred lies are encouraged.
Have a great season everyone and enjoy Kingston’s Premiere Men’s League.
Steve Hawkins, Convenor
Molson League Entry Fee - $100 per team
WEEKLY FEE STRUCTURE
- Non Members -$40 includes 18 holes walking, a medium basket of range balls, a take-out meal provided by At The Turn food truck, and the weekly 50/50 draw.
- Non Members - $35 for 9 holes.
- AGC Members - $15
WEEKLY CART FEE STRUCTURE
$30 for 18 holes ($15 per rider)
- $15 for 9 holes ($7.50 per rider)
- Note-single rider fee- $25 for 18 holes, $13 for 9
All current COVID-19 safety measures will be strictly enforced.