Molson League Standings
Molson League Scheduled Tee Times
Note: First time shown is for long weekends and the time in brackets is for other weeks.
1:00-No Rush (1:52)
1:07-Millhaven Storage (2:00)
1:15-Amherstview Golf Club (2:07)
1:22-Walker Financial (2:15)
1:37-Daniel Boone (2:30)
1:45-Williams Auto (2:37)
1:52-Old Strokes (2:45)
2:00-Crown Royal Crew (2:52)
2:07-Grip It And Sip It (3:07)
2:15-Jaco Electric (3:15)
2:22-Ernestown Oldtimers (3:22)
2:30-Billy Goats (3:30)
2:37-Feed and Farm 1 (3:37)
2:45-Feed and Farm 2 (3:45)
3:00-The Molson Exports (4:00)
3:07-Raymond James (4:07)
3:15-Spilly Talkers (4:15)
3:22-Who's Your Caddy (4:22)
3:30-Penguin Sauce (4:30)
3:37-Better Than Lob Ball (4:37)
3:45-Mark Riley Allstate (5:07)
3:52-Stone Mills Masonry (5:15)
4:07-The Vikings (3:00)
Molson League Scoring Overview
This is a quick overview of how we will be scoring the Monday Molson League.
- This year we have 26 teams. Each team will play in a best-ball format, the player with the lowest score on each hole will be recorded.
- Scorecards must be dropped off at the pro shop after nine holes. This is a nine-hole event.
- All scorecards must be completed with a total and team name.
- The handicap will be calculated by the convenor.
- Each team will have a handicap according to the standings from the previous week. The team highest in the standings will hold one handicap. The second-highest team will have a two handicap and so on. All teams in tenth place or higher will have a ten handicap.
- The lowest net score will win the week with ten points. Second place will win nine points, third place 8 points, fourth place 7 points and fifth place will win 6 points.
- The remainder of the teams will win five points.
- All specialty holes winners will receive 3 points for their team.
- Each holiday Monday will be an 18 hole scramble and points will be awarded the same as a regular week without any handicap being calculated.
Have a great season everyone and enjoy Kingston’s Premiere Men’s League.
Steve Hawkins, Convenor
Molson League Entry Fee - $100 per team
WEEKLY FEE STRUCTURE
- Non Members -$40 includes 18 holes walking, a medium basket of range balls, a take-out meal provided by At The Turn food truck, and the weekly 50/50 draw.
- Non Members - $35 for 9 holes.
- AGC Members - $15
WEEKLY CART FEE STRUCTURE
$30 for 18 holes ($15 per rider)
- $15 for 9 holes ($7.50 per rider)
- Note-single rider fee- $25 for 18 holes, $13 for 9
All current COVID-19 safety measures will be strictly enforced.