In-House Matches (Link to Rules)
- Saturday, May 8 - Men's Opening Day
- Friday, June 4 - McKeown Cup Dog Fight
- Saturday, June 5 - 6 - McKeown Cup
- Fri. Sat. Sun., July 9-11, Mens Club Championship
- Fri. Sat., July 17 - 18, Senior Mens Club Championship
- Sunday, August 8 - Junior Club Championship
- Saturday, August 21 - Waterbury Open
- Sunday, September 5 - Course Closed, Punching the Greens
- Monday, September 6 - Ted Carson's Stableford
- Saturday, September 25 - Men's Closing
- Saturday, October 9 - The Bitter End
Men's Golf where you find information on Matches, Inter-Club Events, Weekly Leagues, etc.
Molson Monday League is set to commence its 23rd season on May 3, 2021. Tee times will commence at 1:37 pm, with the last time available being 5:37 pm.
Although the league counts for 9 holes only (except holidays, 18 hole scramble), please indicate in your email whether you are playing 9 or 18 holes. Depending on your tee time, it will determine whether you will get 18 holes in before dark. The reason I mention this if you pay for 9 holes and decide to continue on, you must report to the pro shop prior to playing your second 9 holes. Either way, if you have a riding cart it must be in by dusk, not dark. I am very serious about this, if there is even one incident of ignoring this rule, your team will lose cart privileges for the remainder of the season.
The League is FULL until the deadline passes for a commitment from the returning teams and the new teams I have already accepted. If there is any availability afterwards, and depending on the tee times available, I will add additional teams.
LEAGUE ENTRY FEE - $100 per team
WEEKLY FEE STRUCTURE
- Non Members -$40 includes 18 holes walking, a medium basket of range balls, a take-out meal provided by At The Turn food truck, and the weekly 50/50 draw.
- Non Members - $35 for 9 holes.
- AGC Members - $15
WEEKLY CART FEE STRUCTURE
$30 for 18 holes ($15 per rider)
- $15 for 9 holes ($7.50 per rider)
- Note-single rider fee- $25 for 18 holes, $13 for 9
All current COVID-19 safety measures will be strictly enforced. Once the league is finalized, I will email captains with more information and will also post tee times for each team on this page.
Monday Molson League Update 4/30/2021
Although we are anticipating an earlier re-opening date, these are the designated tee times for Monday, May 24 (Victoria Day 18 Hole Scramble). Teams will have these tee times for all Civic or Stat holidays that fall on a Monday. The tee times in parenthesis are the designated tee times for non-holiday Mondays (based on your team captain's request).
If and when we receive word regarding a sooner re-opening, I will provide further updates.
Monday, May 24, 2021
1:00-No Rush (1:52)
1:07-Millhaven Storage (2:00)
1:15-Amherstview Golf Club (2:07)
1:22-Walker Financial (2:15)
1:37-Daniel Boone (2:30)
1:45-Williams Auto (2:37)
1:52-Old Strokes (2:45)
2:00-Crown Royal Crew (2:52)
2:07-Grip It And Sip It (3:07)
2:15-Jaco Electric (3:15)
2:22-Ernestown Oldtimers (3:22)
2:30-Billy Goats (3:30)
2:37-Feed and Farm 1 (3:37)
2:45-Feed and Farm 2 (3:45)
3:00-The Molson Exports (4:00)
3:07-Raymond James (4:07)
3:15-Spilly Talkers (4:15)
3:22-Who's Your Caddy (4:22)
3:30-Penguin Sauce (4:30)
3:37-Better Than Lob Ball (4:37)
3:45-Mark Riley Allstate (5:07)
3:52-Stone Mills Masonry (5:15)
4:07-The Vikings (3:00)
Thank you and stay safe, Joe Rishaur
8th Annual McKeown Cup (Formerly the Ryder Cup)
Saturday and Sunday, June 5 and 6
Amherstview Golf Course and the Courneya brothers, Chris and Geoff, are excited to announce the 8th Annual McKeown Cup (formerly the Ryder Cup). The brothers have re-branded the member-only McKeown Cup to honour the legacy of the McKeown Family entrenched in the course's 50-year history. This high-value event is known for its competitive spirit, member comradery, and year-long bragging rights.
Sign Up Details:
- Preference, as always, will be given to last year's returning players. To ensure shirt delivery and embroidery, there is a signup and payment cut-off date.
- Returning Players: Sign up and Payment will close on Friday, April 30 at 8 pm.
- Non returning players: Sign up will close Friday, April 30 at 8 pm. If spots are available, communication for a payment window on Saturday, May 1st will go out. No non-returning players should send payment until the payment window opens. Preference will be given to non-returning full members if needed.
Link to Sign Up: bit.ly/mckeowncup2021