We look forward to hosting your special day
- Outdoor garden patio, ideal for an intimate ceremony surrounded by flowers and endless green fairways
- Fireplace room – perfect for indoor ceremonies up to 120 guests
- Golf Course – a picturesque setting for ceremonies up to 200
- Photo opportunities abound with lush greenery and mature trees
- Relaxed or formal – inside or out – day or night
- Dinner and Dancing
- Elegant dining room overlooking the scenic 18th green – perfect for casual or formal dining and dancing the night away
This menu is a sample, we would love to customize your wedding dinner for you.
Your Choice of Salads
- Mixed green salad served with your choice of dressing
- Crisp Caesar Salad Romaine lettuce, red onion, smoked bacon, toasted croutons, parmesan cheese
- Fresh baby spinach, red onion, tomato, mushrooms with Poppy Seed Dressing
- Chef – carved Roast Top Sirloin of Beef au Jus $30
- Chef – carved Prime Rib au Jus $35
- Baked Salmon Fillet with a cream lemon dill sauce $29
- Chicken Breast stuffed $25
AGC Special Event facilities are perfect for:
- Golf tournaments;
- Weddings receptions;
- Cocktail receptions;
- Social luncheons, dinners;
- Corporate social events up to 160 people.
- Celebration of Life - for your deceased loved one
Many of these events are planned off-season to our golf course operations, but we can always be reached and we'll be delighted to help you in your planning.We monitor email messages at all times and will respond quickly to your request for information.
Attention Tournament Planners
- Amherstview Golf Club management is available to assist with your tournament organizing.
- AGC is the popular choice for corporate, charity and fundraising golf events each year.
- Our convenient location makes the course easily accessible from all directions.
- Our experienced staff will assist the tournament hosts in all areas, including offering suggestions, sitting in on meetings, or even being a part of the tournament committee.
A golf tournament is a day of fun for everyone and we take pride in making the experience memorable. AGC staff can help you with all of your golf needs including:
- Beat the pro contests.
Joe: We wanted to pass on a thank you to you and your staff for the outstanding day we had. All your staff and you went out of their way to make sure our event went great. The customer service we received was above and beyond. In the 16 years that we have been hosting this tournament – this event this year was one of the better days we have had.JL Tournament Organizer
Tournament Meal Menu
Our dining room, patio and lounge facilities serve as a great place to host your tournament.
(Minimum group size of 20)
(The Best) $23
- 8oz New York Strip
- Grilled Chicken Breast
- Kabobs (chicken, beef or pork)
- Roast of Beef
- Roast Turkey
(Next Best) $15
- Hot Dog
- Cheese Burger
(Options - Choose 1 from each category)
- Potato - Baked, Mashed, Scalloped or Oven Roast Potatoes
- Vegetable - Vegetable Medley, Corn, Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli and Cauliflower, Peas
- Salad - Caesar, Garden, Macaroni, Potato or Greek Pasta Salad
- Dessert - Assorted Squares, Apple Pie, Apple Crisp, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Cake, Fruit Cup
- Fresh Roast Turkey with cranberry stuffing $25
All meals are served with oven roasted potato, seasonal vegetables, fresh rolls and butter, tea and coffee
Dessert Selections Available Upon Request