There are several Ladies Tournaments planned for 2017, including the Club Championship in August. Please mark your calendar.
There is plenty of activity planned for the 2017 summer season. Tournament dates have been posted, and we look forward to your participation.
9/18/16: Kaeden Trainor and Nolan Fox score a Hole in One, back-to-back on 139 yard, #5. Follow the read more link for Golf Digest story.
- League runs from May 1 until September 4, 2017;
- $100 team entry fee, minimum four players per team ($25 each);
- $40 weekly fee per person (includes 18 holes, range balls, meal, 50/50, and a chance at one of four weekly prizes (Note: For current AGC members, fee is $15);
- $10 Riding cart fee (optional);
- Same designated tee time every week for your team;
- Each week you play your own ball with a best ball format for team scoring, except every stat holiday Monday, which will be a team scramble. Points accumulated over entire season for team score, closest to pin, longest drive, and 50/50 determine year-end winners, with top four teams qualifying for some of the best year-end prizes we've ever had;
- Throughout the season we will have putting contests, and will always have the beverage cart attendant on course. Occasionally, a hospitality hole provided by Molson, and new this year.....the introduction of Coors Banquet Stubbies;
- This is a Premier League, one of the best Kingston has to offer.